IEAA is undertaking a comprehensive analysis of ex... Read more
The ASEAN-Australia Business Summit - SME Conferen... Read more
The UNESCO Asia-Pacific Regional convention on the... Read more
ACPET is the national industry association for private education and training providers.
Millions of students choose private providers each year for:
- Choice, as they offer accredited courses across a wide range of industries as well as hard-to-find specialist courses
- Experience and commitment, where teaching staff are often industry professionals themselves
- Security, with tuition assurance schemes in place
- Flexibility, of courses that respond to the latest industry developments
- Focus on service, with student demands the number one priority.
However, not every private college is the same. ACPET members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, and have access to the best professional development for their staff. To make sure you choose a high quality private college look for the ACPET logo, or ask the college directly whether they are a member.
Check out ACPET’s Skilled for Success brochure to see the wide range of courses delivered by private providers.