This time last year we took the opportunity to ref... Read more
The Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) has produced an Info... Read more
Expressions of Interest are now open for members t... Read more
ACPET is the national industry association for private education and training providers.
Millions of students choose private providers each year for:
- Choice, as they offer accredited courses across a wide range of industries as well as hard-to-find specialist courses
- Experience and commitment, where teaching staff are often industry professionals themselves
- Security, with tuition assurance schemes in place
- Flexibility, of courses that respond to the latest industry developments
- Focus on service, with student demands the number one priority.
However, not every private college is the same. ACPET members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, and have access to the best professional development for their staff. To make sure you choose a high quality private college look for the ACPET logo, or ask the college directly whether they are a member.
Check out ACPET’s Skilled for Success brochure to see the wide range of courses delivered by private providers.