ACPET National Monday Update – 18 Feb 2019... Read more
Creating a blended learning strategy
National - Introduction Series
Tue 12 Feb 2019, 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEDT
|Location||Online and at your desk, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
|Who should attend?||
A blended learning strategy provides a blueprint for integrating learning technologies into existing and new areas of training delivery and services. There is no cut and dried approach, each strategy will be unique for each RTO.
In this webinar, we’ll work through the steps in building the strategy that identify your objectives for broadening training and delivery options.
- What is possible with digital learning?
- Differentiating between designing digital training and learning, and other training activities.
- Determining your preferred e-learning delivery profile.
- Consultation strategies to uncover existing capacity and innovation.
- Identify the business requirements and objectives of digital learning strategies (markets, students, assessment, remote markets, knowledge management, efficiencies).
- Organisational buy in and cultural change strategies to ensure effective implementation.
- Understand digital learning infrastructure and purchasing, technical management considerations.
- Understand digital learning and potentials for your RTO so you can determine the digital delivery model best suited to your situation.
- Understand how to answer the business need question.
- Clarifying what your preferred digital learning profile looks like (stakeholder needs, unmet opportunities, pedagogy, innovation, learner engagement, infrastructure).
- Be ready to consult with your stakeholders.
- Potential structure of your plan and approaches to researching.
- Identify change management strategies to support trainers, assessors and students through the implementation .
Facilitated by: Michael Gwyther
Michael commenced e-learning while working in the Learn Local sector in the mid-1990s. He began mentoring ACE teachers in 1998 before setting up an RTO with his videographer partner Erin. Now through Yum Studio, he oversees a variety of coaching, mentoring and training programs to assist educators and RTOs to introduce learner centred approaches to digital learning. Michael is also a digital learning designer and digital facilitation coach.