Developing a culture of professional development – coaching and mentoring
National - Introduction Series
Wed 6 Feb 2019, 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEDT
|Location||Online and at your desk, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
|Who should attend?||
In today’s busy and ever-changing environment, having sound coaching and mentoring skills is increasingly important for managers and team leaders. Workplace coaching and mentoring enhances the performance of an individual or group through guidance and a clear vision.
This webinar is designed to build a solid foundation for participants to set up coaching and mentoring sessions for success and structure the conversation with a clear outcome. They will learn proven strategies to develop employees and teams with more confidence to increase a culture of professional development, workplace performance and results.
- Set up a coaching and mentoring session for success
- Apply the GROW model to structure your sessions for clear outcomes
- Understand how to use solution-focused questions and reframing to facilitate change
- Ability to assist individuals to turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones
- Develop strategies to encourage and support accountability to improve performance
Facilitated by: Martin Probst
Martin Probst has been working within the VET environment for more than 15 years. He is the founder and Chief Education Officer at PROfound Leadership, and prior to this taught in TAFEs and RTOs for over 10 years.
Martin understands what it means to work in pressured environments and the importance of becoming the best at what you do. Participants can’t believe how simple and easy his strategies are to learn and apply, and what immediate and profound impact they have on their professional and personal lives.