Integration of Vocational and Mainstream Education
National - Introduction Series
Mon 25 Feb 2019, 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEDT
|Location||Online and at your desk, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
|Who should attend?||
A discussion and critical look at the implications of integrating VET into schools and how VET and schools curriculums can co-exist and complement the education received.
- Intertwining of the curriculums
- Managing Integration of the curriculums in a secondary context
- Future outlook of vocational education
- Understanding of issues in integrating VET and mainstream education
- Avenues for integration and co-assessment
- Change management for curriculum shapers
Facilitated by: Rachel Leigh Taylor
Rachel Leigh Taylor has more than 15 years’ experience teaching, designing, managing and quality auditing in the VET sector in Australia and abroad. Rachel has a passion for quality and innovation and is an ardent supporter of a untied education sector where vocational education aligns with traditional secondary and tertiary pathways. With experience in educational leadership and change management, this cross sector talk will provide an insight into future direction for VET within the ‘mainstream’ context.