Designing strategies for transformational learning and Education Strategy Design
Northern Territory - Master Class Series
Wed 1 Aug 2018 to Thu 2 Aug 2018 EST
|Level||Master Class Series|
|Location||Darwin Learning Precinct, Harrison Room, 38 Woods Street, Darwin , Northern Territory|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$120|
|Cost inc. GST ||$150|
|Who should attend?||
ACPET NT and ISACNT, with grateful support from the NT Government, are pleased to offer a two day masterclass specifically targeting the VET practitioner in the NT.
- 8.30am - 5.00pm
- 8.30am - 5.00pm
As an overview, you can expect learning outcomes for:
- Kaospilot education design model and how to design a detailed framework and concept for transformational education for VET
- Creative processes and time to explore the foundations of learning
- A greater understanding of the components for designing transformational vocational education and training programs
- Introduction to team based leadership and innovation as a learning experience
- Communication and feedback skills using appreciative inquiry
- Reflection and personal development exercises
- Exploring the potential for heightening soft skills/attitudes and mindset within vocational education and training
- An introduction to learning arches and student’s engagement through transparent learning strategies, experiences and feed-forward
- Learn about what drives the Kaospilot students and what we can take to anchor engagement among your vocational education training participants.
- A framework that can be taken forward by your group (with KP support if you wish), broken down to component titles, aim, objective, knowledge, skills and attitudes, new forms of success criteria and measurement, students capacity and competency measurement, marketing inspiration and keywords.
- An exercise booklet for facilitators of learning spaces which contains all exercises from the workshop and support notes for how to execute in your own practice.
- A Toolbox of all methods shown during the workshop plus others to help hack your vocational training programs and track your personal development