How to Create a Great Story and Connect with your clients online
National - Introduction Series
Fri 14 Sep 2018, 9:30am to 10:30am EST
|Location||Online and at your desk, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
|Who should attend?||
In this interactive webinar, Karen will explore the importance of creating a great story and connecting with your clients online, including your website, blog and LinkedIn presence. Karen will show you where storytelling can be used and share examples of how you can apply this to your organisation
- Understand the benefits of creating a great story
- Re-evaluate the role of storytelling in their organisation
- Re-evaluate how they can apply the concept of storytelling to a variety of online formats
- Use the examples shown during the webinar and apply these to their own organisation’s goals and story
- How to bring this concept to life in your own organisation
Facilitated by: Karen Hollenbach
A passionate advocate for individuals wishing to live the life they imagined, Karen Hollenbach is the Founding Director of boutique consultancy, Think Bespoke.
With a warm, friendly and down to earth approach, Karen provides a fresh perspective on how to use your online assets to achieve your professional and commercial goals.
In a digital world where there is so much noise, Karen suggests we can embrace principals such as building relationships, treating people with respect and manners as an effective way to attract, acquire and engage your ideal clients and community online.