It can bring reward, but pursuing it can take on... Read more
The Department of Home Affairs will be running the... Read more
How to Develop a content plan and schedule for social media
National - Introduction Series
Thu 6 Sep 2018, 1:00pm to 2:00pm EST
|Location||Online and at your desk, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
|Who should attend?||
At this webinar you will learn how to develop a content plan and schedule for social media based on best practice content marketing principles used around the world by digital and content marketers.
Save time and headspace by developing a more focused and strategic approach to posting content on social media that’s based on your RTO’s commercial goals.
You will also be introduced to some of the social media scheduling tools used to manage Think Bespoke’s client’s social media content plans.
- Understand the importance of setting content marketing goals for your content planning
- Understand the best practice social media scheduling guidelines in terms of mix of content
- Learn the latest insights on the best times to post based on 20,000 accounts
- Understand the importance of setting up and reviewing your google analytics to measure your results
- Understand the importance of using your social media analytics to inform your content plan and schedule
- Understand the role of social media scheduling tools to assist in the ongoing scheduling and analysis of content engagement
Facilitated by: Karen Hollenbach
A passionate advocate for individuals wishing to live the life they imagined, Karen Hollenbach is the Founding Director of boutique consultancy, Think Bespoke.
With a warm, friendly and down to earth approach, Karen provides a fresh perspective on how to use your online assets to achieve your professional and commercial goals.
In a digital world where there is so much noise, Karen suggests we can embrace principals such as building relationships, treating people with respect and manners as an effective way to attract, acquire and engage your ideal clients and community online.