Last week I contemplated the debate and passage of... Read more
ACEPT is pleased to promote the opportunity for En... Read more
Assistant Minister for Vocational Education and Sk... Read more
ACPET and Velg Training have been providers of p... Read more
ACPET February 2017 Forum: Extreme VETing
Northern Territory - Essential Series
Wed 22 Feb 2017, 9:00am to 4:00pm ACST
|Location||Darwin Hilton Hotel, Mitchell Street, Darwin, Northern Territory|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$140|
|Cost inc. GST ||$180|
|Who should attend?||
Investment required $140 for members and $180 for non-members. Groups discounts available on request. For more information please call ACPET Executive Officer Michael Hall on 0438 463 598 or email@example.com
A one day forum to be informed and involved on those things that matter in the VET space as we move into 2017.
Sessions to include:
- An overview of the VET sector moving forward
- Transitioning from VET FEE HELP to VET Student Loans
- A new national training agreement?
- The TAE revisited
- Update on the NT RTO Funding Review
- Growing the NT as a destination for international students
- A practical case student in interpreting student data
- Emerging NT skills priorities and major projects
- Developing the VET professional
Please click here to access the program.