Engaging Training – Designing activities
National - Essential Series
Mon 10 Apr 2017, 4:00pm to 5:00pm EST
|Location||Online and at your desk, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
One of the questions most asked by teachers and trainers is "how can I make my sessions more engaging?". To help teachers and trainer a series of webinars have been developed by Donna McGeorge, that will help you to increase your student engagement. There is an art and science to participant engagement and this series will explore both. Webinars in the series include:
- Engaging Training - How do get people onside….FAST!
- Engaging Training - Structuring your content
- Engaging Training - Designing activities
- Engaging Training - Debriefing for maximum impact
- Engaging Training - Reduce PPT and Increase engagement
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge & skills to:
- Understand how to get groups/audiences on side quickly
- Structure your content so it’s engaging for all audiences
- Design activities that bring your content to life
- Debrief activities to ensure the learning is embedded
- Use alternatives to PowerPoint to deliver co-creative learning experiences
Facilitated by: Donna McGeorge
As a speaker, facilitator, and consultant, Donna’s animated delivery and ‘front of room’ energy enables people to engage enthusiastically with the issues of their organisation.
She brings her creative and practical approach together with a significant corporate organisation development background to help improve organisational effectiveness for large corporations.
For over 10 years Donna has worked as a trainer, facilitator and speaker in leading corporate environments, including KPMG, Flight Centre, and ANZ Bank. Donna recently returned from 2 years abroad, where she worked closely with the senior leadership team at Ford Asia Pacific in China to help transform organisational design, development, and strategic planning.
Donna is now working with a number of global companies on organisational change, and is the author of four books:
- The Pen is Mightier than the Slide (published May 2014)
- Engaging Training (published February 2015)
- Visual Vocab (Published July 2015)
- Making Work Work (Published July 2016)