ACPET Cairns Forum - Shaping your Business
Queensland - Essential Series
Thu 20 Oct 2016, 8:30am to 4:00pm EST
|Location||Hilton Cairns, 34 The Esplanade, Cairns, Queensland|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$275|
|Cost inc. GST ||$300|
|Who should attend?||
ACPET is pleased to announce that this year’s Cairns Forum, themed Shaping your Business, is being held at the Hilton Cairns on the 20 October 2016 from 8.30am – 4.00pm.
This regional forum provides ACPET members, non-members and industry the opportunity to discuss and debate a range of reforms and topics that have an impact on the sector.
The Hon Yvette D’Ath MP, Attorney-General and Minister for Justice and Minister for Training and Skills will join us and provide an update on the Queensland VET Investment Plan, VET Quality Framework and the future of the National Partnership Agreement.
Throughout the day, delegates will hear from a range of key note speakers:
- The Hon Yvette D’Ath MP, Attorney-General and Minister for Justice and Minister for Training and Skills
- Allan Bonsall, Director, Brand Genetics - The ultimate disrupter – your customer
- Keesha Mclean, Director, Cairns Voice Studio - YOUR Voice, YOUR Journey
- Kim Harrington, Director, Jobs Queensland - Future skills. Future Workforce
- Brooke Reece, National Quality Adviser, ACPET - What’s happening in the world of compliance and regulation