WA Private Providers Forum 2015
Western Australia - Essential Series
Fri 16 Oct 2015, 9:00am to 6:00pm AWDT
|Location||PARMELIA HILTON PERTH, 14 Mill Street Perth, Western Australia|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$280|
|Cost inc. GST ||$360|
The ACPET 2015 Private Provider Forum is the key industry event on the West Australian education and training calendar. On Friday 16 October, ACPET WA members will come together for a day of information, debate and discussion with key policy makers , colleagues and industry stakeholders. A comprehensive Forum program is planned, and this year’s theme: Vision, Strategy, Action!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Hon Liza Harvey MLA Minister for Training and Workforce Development
- Mr Rod Camm ACPET CEO
- Ms Mette Creaser National Manager, Statistics and Analytics, NCVER
- Professor Alan Robson, Higher Education Standards Panel
- Mr Ian Hill Australian Industry and Skills Committee
- Ms Bianca Panizza, NEAS Advisory Council
- Mr Simon Walker Department of Training & Workforce Development
- Ms Stephanie Trestrail Training Accreditation Council
- Mr Neil Fernandes TAFE Directors Australia
- Ms Lesley Warren ASQA
- Mr Andrew Crevald Curtin College
- … and much much more !
Non Members: $360
Thank you to our Sponosors
Sponsorship: This year the ACPET WA PPF 2015 has been opened up for sponsorship opportunities, click here to download the prospectus which can be distributed to prospective sponosrs or contact the WA office for more information.