Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
National - Introduction Series
Fri 4 Apr 2014, 2:30pm to 4:30pm AEDT
Thank you for your interest in attending this ACPET session. The session has now sold out and you may choose to register for the Waiting List OR purchase a recording of the webinar by sending an email request to Leah Griffith.
|Location||At your desk, Webinar, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$129|
|Cost inc. GST ||$155|
|Who should attend?||
Event is sold out.
Your RTO has a legislated, regulatory obligation to incorporate language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) into its business.
Achieving this may seem daunting. But with some expert guidance, you’ll clearly understand your requirements and how you can firmly embed them into your RTO’s’ business.
Addressing this will positively impact your RTO, your learners and your industry partners.
LLN expert Irena Morgan will help you, in this vigorous, highly practical and enjoyable session to find the right strategies for you to incorporate LLN into your RTO, including how to
- understand your RTO’s regulatory requirements around incorporating LLN into your business
- incorporate LLN across your policies, practices, operations and documentation, and
- efficiently manage, across your RTO, changes to government policies that impact on training and assessment across the VET sector.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
- identify RTOs’ legislated regulatory requirements around LLN
- provide samples of ways to comply with legislation across their RTO’s business
- create or adjust their RTO’s documentation, to provide evidence of LLN inclusion, and
- create, using matrices, internal auditing processes that incorporate and provide evidence of LLN compliance across their own RTO’s business.
Facilitated by: Irena Morgan
Irena Morgan (MW Training Consultants and Teach2Learn) is an Adult LLN expert and leader who deeply understands the private VET sector.
Irena brings over 20 years’ experience in private RTO leadership and management, training and workshop delivery, high-level VET education policy knowledge and stakeholder engagement to demystify and support RTOs to engage effectively in LLN. Irena has also developed accredited qualifications, including the Certificate IV in LLN Assessment and Training and a curriculum for the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) for LLN learners, the Course in Applied Core Skills.