Managing Risk and Compliance for Continuing Registration
Tasmania - Essential Series
Tue 25 Mar 2014, 2:00pm to 4:30pm AEDT
|Location||Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 309 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Tasmania|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$105|
|Cost inc. GST ||$135|
|Who should attend?||
The SNR standards include governance, risk management and systematic continuous improvement. This workshop explores how an RTO can demonstrate that you and your team identify, treat and manage risks. Addressing risk is simply good management and good governance.
We will also highlight the SNR standards and related business areas that regulators audit for continuing and re-registration that need particular attention and risk management in your organisation.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Be aware of the variations and different audit approaches based on risk that are used by regulators
- Recognise and describe risk within your RTO
- Develop a simple risk management framework for your RTO
- Take away risk treatment and improvement approaches that will suit your RTO operations.
- Identify the natural occurring evidence that explicitly demonstrate how your CEO manages governance and risk in the RTO
Facilitated by: Robyn Maher
Robyn Maher is the Managing Director and lead consultant of a long established VET consultancy. The company has depth and experience and a reputation for providing grounded expert advice and support to RTOs. Over twelve years of continuous work in VET and assessment, Robyn and her colleagues have developed, customised, validated, formatted and rolled out assessment strategy and assessment tools across many qualifications. The work is across training packages, licences and regulations and industries. Robyn has designed and produced commercial assessment products sold through VET distributors and put materials through the national quality approval systems. These materials have been through RTO audits in all States and regulators.