It can bring reward, but pursuing it can take on... Read more
The Department of Home Affairs will be running the... Read more
Are you meeting Standard 1.16?
ACPET ensures PD is both affordable and accessible with well-priced events, and two webinar offers that allow you to get the most value for your money. PD Pricing Plans and pre-purchase packages are available to all, with PD plans giving unlimited webinar access to all staff within your organisation.
It gives 12 months subscription to all staff within your organisation, providing them with unlimited access to all ACPET PD webinars.
- ACPET PD provides tracking of all PD webinars undertaken by all staff within your organisation by generating a customised report showing exactly what PD each of your staff have completed. This can be used during audit's to show how staff have met Standard 1.16.
- No need to individually compile reports for each staff member, as we do this for you! All webinars run for one hour and an ACPET certificate is issued to each staff member after they view the webinar.
- Each each staff member is provided with their own login which allows them to view over 200 pre-recorded webinar titles and access to live upcoming webinars from the PD Calendar.
ACPET’s PD Pricing Plan gives unlimited access to ACPET webinars. The price allows members to purchase a yearly PD Plan that will give all staff unlimited access to webinars for a one off payment.
What is coming up?
- Click here to view the upcoming webinars.
What about previous webinars?
Our Webinar Library is a gold mine of knowledge with topics including:
- BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- COMLIANCE AND AUDITING
- E-LEARNING, ONLINE AND BLENDED LEARNING
- E-LEARNING TOOLS - MOODLE
- EAL AND ELICOS
- ERGONOMICS AND OHS
- FOUNDATION SKILLS
- HIGHER EDUCATION
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- INDUSTRY ENGAGEMENT
- INTRO SERIES
- LEGAL AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
- QUALITY SERIES
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING
- STAFF AND STUDENT WELL-BEING
- TRAINING TECHNIQUES
If you are unsure of your membership category or have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact ACPET PD at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9412 5900.
The ACPET PD Team