Edition 724, 25 September 2017
- Attention members: Don't miss your chance to be featured in the ACPET Catalogue
- National Student Outcomes Survey – Individual provider reports
- The Essington School goes International
- Come network your socks off at AIEC 2017!
- Invitation to join a SA & NT India delegation 5-11 November
As a member of ACPET you have the opportunity to be part of the members only online ACPET Catalogue. The Catalogue was launched in 2013 and developed for use on iPad or tablets, and can also be used on smart phones and computers. The catalogue is an engaging way for prospective students as well a... Read more
NCVER will release the results of the 2017 National Student Outcomes Survey (SOS) in late 2017. The annual survey provides information on VET students’ employment outcomes, training satisfaction, and the benefits and relevance of training. The 2017 survey covers students who were awarded a qua... Read more