Edition 546, 24 March 2014
- Australian Government ICT Graduate Program
- Couldn't attend? Purchase the recording now!
- A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
- Understanding risk and building a risk register
- New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
- In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
- Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register today - Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- ACPET SA VET Forum postponed
- Register today - ACPET PD 27 March - Unpacking a Training Package, units of competency & assessment requirements
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
- Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
- Commencement of simplified AL Framework, extended SVP arrangements and repeal of 'substantial compliance'
The annual ACPET Higher Education Symposium will this year be held in Sydney on 22 May 2014. Higher education providers must be innovative and responsive to the needs of students and business by maintaining academic rigour and delivering high quality education. Within this context, the ACPET 2014... Read more
ACPET members will rejoice at the launch by the Prime Minister and his Parliamentary Secretary, Josh Frydenberg, of the Cutting Red Tape website. It's at http://www.cuttingredtape.gov.au/ In a sector beset by more, and more, and more regulation – it’s clear that tertiary institution... Read more