ACPET National Monday Update – 21 Jan 2018... Read more
The ACPET Code of Ethics for Members and Code of Practice for Engagement of Education Agents defines the standards expected from Members of ACPET in accordance with the Constitution and By Laws. These Codes exceed Australia’s national standards and regulatory requirements
It is a requirement of ACPET membership that all members complete and submit a signed self-assessment declaration annually. The document must be submitted within three months of becoming a member and re-submitted by existing members each year as part of their annual membership renewal.
ACPET has developed a number of tools to assist members undertake the self-assessment process.
- Self-Assessment declaration
- Self Assessment checklist Code of Ethics
- Self-Assessment Checklist- Agents and Brokers
- Frequently asked questions – Code of Ethics
- EBook to assist members with Code implementation
Note: the self-assessment tools are for internal use only and are not required for submission.