Edition 631, 23 November 2015
- A message from our National Chair
- NCVER Webinar - TVA data: a more comprehensive picture
- Meeting the Standards for RTO's 2015 has just become easier and more affordable!
- ACPET at ICEF Berlin
- You're invited to the ACPET SA end of year gathering
- For your diary - ACPET National Conference Hobart - 24-26 August 2016
- WA Christmas Function
- NT RTO Forum - an esssential PD opportunity 4 Dec
- Deadline for FTA Training Grants extended
- Not too late to nominate for Indonesia delegation
- Overseas Students Ombudsman - the first four years
- ACPET at ICEF Berlin
Meeting the Standards for RTO's 2015 has just become easier and more affordable!
Monday, November 23 2015
Being well informed on how to meet the Standards for RTO's 2015
has just become easier and more affordable!
Last week saw the launch of the ‘’Meeting the Standards for RTOs Webinar Series” which aligns to all eight Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and clauses. The launch saw many individual webinars being purchased, and various organisations purchased the complete webinar package. The complete series is available for a discounted price of:
$1,250 for members - saving of $290
$2,000 for non-members - saving of $240.
You can watch the pre-recorded webinars at a time that suits you and increase your knowledge in all eight standards and clauses. You can see the full series details here.
We also have a very informative webinar with our CEO Rod Camm, next week on Tuesday 24 November discussing the topic of “The Quality Narrative In Education”. Rod is keen to discuss this topic and also hear how ACPET can better represent its members.
The following live webinars coming up in November and December - register your place now:
- Meeting the standard - ensuring learners are properly informed & protected - 20 Nov, 9.30 am
- Where to start? Developing Assessments from the beginning - 23 Nov, 12 noon
- Plan and conduct internal audits and reviews – 24 Nov, 9.30 am
- How to undertake validation scheduling and sampling – 24 Nov, 12 noon
- Conversation with the CEO: the quality narrative in education – 24 Nov, 3.00 pm
- LLN Showcase – implementation of LLN projects within RTOs – 25 Nov, 1.00pm
- Understanding the VET quality framework for administration staff – 25 Nov, 11.00 am
- Meeting the requirements for issuing AQF qualifications & statements – 25 Nov, 3.30 pm
- How to handle fee disputes with international students – 26 Nov, 11.00 am
- Independent validation of assessment – obligations and ideas for RTOs – 30 Nov, 1.00 pm
- RTO and ASQA co-operation and legal obligations – 9 Dec, 9.30 am
- Education Agents – A showcase of good practice – 9 Dec, 2.00 pm
For more details on the above please click here.
To register for a webinar or to purchase the complete Standards for RTOs Webinar Series please contact the PD Team at email@example.com or on 03 9412 5924.
ACPET PD Team