Edition 630, 16 November 2015
- ACPET NSW Christmas Function 2015
- ACPET Victoria Christmas Function 15 December
- ACPET's Tropical North Regional Forum
- ACPET NT VET Forum - three weeks to go
- You're invited to the ACPET SA end of year gathering
- WA Christmas Function
- Delegation to Indonesia 17 - 23 January 2016
- An evening with Mr Andre Siregar, Consul for the Republic of Indonesia
- Northern Australia Investment Conference
Northern Australia Investment Conference
Monday, November 16 2015
The Northern Australia Investment Forum was an initiative of Federal Trade and Investment Minister Robb, following on from the Northern Australia Development Where Paper. Around 100 of the worlds leading global investors met in Darwin to assess the viability of around 30 ready to roll investment opportunities, ranging from six star hotels to prawn farms.
Regardless of the final outcomes, the forum attracted invaluable exposure for the territory with a large number of the worlds leading media outlets covering the three days of sessions.
Gas, tourism and tropical medicine topped the interest list and all things considered the NT will be supplying gas to the eastern seaboard within three years.
Well done to the organisers of this Forum - we await to see the outcomes.