Edition 625, 12 October 2015
Don't miss the ACPET 2015 Private Provider Forum - This Friday!!!
Monday, October 12 2015
Don’t miss the ACPET 2015 Private Provider Forum - Vision, Strategy, Action!
Join colleagues, policy makers and industry stakeholders for a full day of briefings and leading edge debate on the latest developments in education and training policy and practice. Hear from key decision-makers on future directions for the sector in Western Australia and nationally, and help inform their thinking with input and interaction through panel discussions: quality regulation in VET; social inclusion; higher education strategy; and global opportunities.
Forum Keynote speakers include:
- Hon Liza Harvey MLA, Minister for Training and Workforce Development
- Rod Camm, Australian Council for Private Education and Training
- Prof Alan Robson, Higher Education Standards Panel
- Ian Hill, Australian Industry Skills Committee
- Mette Creaser, NCVER
Also hear from:
- Andrea Gleason, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Bianca Panizza, NEAS, Advisory Council
- Lesley Warren, Australian Skills Quality Authority
- Michelle Circelli, NCVER
- Mike Helm, Department of Education Services
- Mike Ryan, Study Perth
- Neil Fernandes, TAFE Directors Australia
- Sarah Stanton-French, Austrade
- Simon Walker, Department of Training and Workforce Development
- Stephanie Trestrail, Training Accreditation Council
- Valerie Gould, Association of Independent Schools Western Australia
Date: Friday, 16 October, 2015
Time: 9am to 4.30pm (registration from 8.30am)
Where: Parmelia Hilton Perth, 14 Mill Street Perth
Investment: Members: $280 Non Members: $360
Enquiries: email@example.com or 08 9227 0437.
Program: Click here to view to the program
Thank you to our Sponsors: