Edition 624, 5 October 2015
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast and Networking Event
- Indonesia Australia Business Week 17-20 November
Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast and Networking Event
Monday, October 5 2015
The ACPET Queensland Trade & Investment Commissioner Networking Breakfast will be held on Monday 12 October from 8.00am – 10.30am at the Pullman Hotel, King George Square in Brisbane.
Throughout the breakfast attendees will hear from Rod Camm, ACPET CEO, and senior representatives from Trade & Investment Queensland and the Queensland Government.
The breakfast networking event is an opportunity to meet Commissioners whom are based around the world and gain their insight into the emerging offshore market opportunities and student recruitment potential.
Following the breakfast, from 9.00am to 10.30am attendees will have the opportunity to meet directly with Commissioners for one on one 10 minute business meetings.
Queensland Trade & Investment Commissioners attending the breakfast:
- Zijian Zhang - Commissioner for China
- Oka Simanjuntak - Commissioner for Indonesia
- Angela To Trade - Commissioner for Hong Kong
- Parag Shirnamé - Commissioner for India
- Tak Adachi - Commissioner for Japan
- Daniel Kim - Commissioner for Korea
- Alex Pessagno - Commissioner for Latin America
- Donna Massie - Commissioner for Middle East
- Murray Davis Commissioner for Taiwan
For further information and to register click here.