Edition 623, 28 September 2015
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast and Networking Event
- The business of international aid
- ACPET member ICAE scoops two awards at Chief Minister’s Northern Territory Export and Industry Awards
The business of international aid
Monday, September 28 2015
Interested in business opportunities within the international aid sector? Or the concept that “aid leads to trade”?
Investment in education and skills development is vital to the development goals of many nations. So why not learn more about tendering for aid projects in developing countries?
Austrade, in partnership with the State Governments of Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, invites you to attend a one day seminar tailored to inform Australian businesses about opportunities with funding organisations such as Asian Development Banks and World Bank.
Come along to
- Understand the process of how to win business with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the World Bank (WB).
- Hear about ongoing and upcoming business opportunities.
- Gain insights from successful tenders on bids and proposals.
- Meet with Asian Development Bank and World Bank representatives during one-on-one sessions.
- Learn how Austrade and the State Governments can help.
- Mr Eric Gagnon, Head of Consulting Services for the Asian Development Bank-funded procurement operations
- Mr Cristiano Nunes, Senior Procurement Specialist, World Bank, Sydney
To be held in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane between 12 to 19 October.
Find out more information and register quickly, as numbers are limited.