Edition 615, 3 August 2015
- ACPET 2015 Conference - 23 Days to go!
- Smart and Skilled - what's your view?
- Applications for 2015 Green Gown Awards close Tuesday 4 Aug
- 2016 ACPET Catalogue - Register now
ACPET 2015 Conference - 23 Days to go!
Monday, August 3 2015
Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) is hosting a National Conference and Asia Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF) from the 26-28 August at Albert Park, Melbourne.
- Learn why Sushil Ramola, social entrepreneur, business leader and President of India's Association of Skilled Training Providers, advocates for skills as key to achieving both industry and community goals globally.
- Hear from Assistant Minister for Education and Training Simon Birmingham and Australian Government speakers from the agencies responsible for setting new policy directions in international education.
ACPET’s Pre Conference Workshop
Places are still available to attend this inaugural event.
The workshops will promote collaborative networks of peers focussed on quality, flexibility and innovation in delivery and assessment. Come along to explore peer review, validation, moderation and other topics relevant to your ongoing development as an industry professional.
To learn more about the workshop, and to register please visit the website.
- See Rachel Botsman, global expert on the power of collaboration and sharing through technology, share her innovative ideas and thoughts on private education.
- Engage with Minister Christopher Pyne on the government policies that affect your business directly.
Register Now to Save! Every Sixth Registration Free.
The ACPET Committee would like to offer organisations the opportunity for colleagues to attend the 2015 APIEF and ACPET National Conference at a group discount.
Five conference participants from the same organisation must register (at the same time and the same registration type) to be eligible for the group registration.