Edition 614, 27 July 2015
- Entrepreneurial Interactive - Free Meet and Greet Panel 3 Aug
- Bruce MacKenzie lunch 5 August: VET Funding Review insights
- Frankston & Geelong - Upcoming workshops on Standard 1
Entrepreneurial Interactive - Free Meet and Greet Panel 3 Aug
Monday, July 27 2015
MARCH 2015 saw the presence of 16 South Australian professionals hit the world's largest Interactive, Music and Film Festival and Conference –South by SouthWest (SXSW).
This was up from only six the previous year and included an amazing five start-up founders from Adelaide’s surging entrepreneurial ecosystem. They are keen to share the story and amp up the interactive/Start-up, film and music representation from South Australia. Phil Tripp, SXSW's main man in the Pacific will be in Adelaide for one night only, to share stories about the largest festival of its kind in the world.
- Wendy Perry - Workplace Blueprint, 2015 SA delegation attendee
- David Grice - MD Musitec Ltd, a music technology company at SXSW 2015
- Sosefina Fuamoli - AU Review Journalist covering SXSW for three years.
- Kirsty Stark - Producer Epic Films online series Wastelander Panda 2013
- Nigel Standish - CEO Thereitis and 2015 SA delegation attendee
When: Monday, 3 August 2015 - 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Where: Theatre 1, Flinders at Tonsley,
1284 South Rd
Click here to register.
Click here for more information.