Edition 613, 20 July 2015
- Victorian VET Funding Review Issues Paper released
- Member Consultation - International Education 23 July
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) "working party" - Last Chance to Register!
- ACPET WA - Meet the CEO Breakfast on Thursday 20th August
- Coaching and Mentoring Free Service - Victoria
- Exclusive Free Event - Essential Principles of Corporate Governance and Directors Duties
- Starting this Week - Standard 1: Achieving and Maintaining Compliance
- PPF 2015
Register Now to save! Every sixth Registration Free
Monday, July 20 2015
Register Now to save! Every sixth Registration Free.
Five conference participants from the same organisation must register (at the same time and the same registration type) for the group registration.
Global perspectives on education and learning at APIEF
- Learn why Sushil Ramola, social entrepreneur, business leader and President of India’s Association of Skilled Training Providers, advocates for skills as key to achieving both industry and community goals globally.
- Hear from Assistant Minister for Education and Training Simon Birmingham and Australian Government speakers from the agencies responsible for setting new policy directions in international education.
- Be part of the development of ACPET’s next International Strategic Plan. Have your say on how we position ourselves to meet our collective international education goals for the next three years.
Why should you register for ACPET’s National Conference?
- See Rachel Botsman, global expert on the power of collaboration and sharing through technology, share her innovative ideas and thoughts on private education.
- Engage with Minister Christopher Pyne on the government policies that affect your business directly.
- Explore new developments in education and training.
- Contribute to the education debate and provide input to ACPET’s position on key issues.
- Purchase your tickets now for ACPET 2015. We look forward to seeing you all in Melbourne.
Showcase your organisation at ACPET 2015
Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities are still available
Sponsorship provides the opportunity to be an integral part of ACPET 2015, while reaching a large number of national and international delegates from the private education and training community.
The exhibition will be a key component at the conference, with the program and venue designed to maximise opportunity for delegates to visit and interact with exhibitors.
See the full Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospects or find out how you could become involved in the conference by contacting:
Director, Sponsorship & Exhibitions
T: +61 9254 5000
F: +61 9251 3552