Edition 613, 20 July 2015
- Victorian VET Funding Review Issues Paper released
- Member Consultation - International Education 23 July
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) "working party" - Last Chance to Register!
- ACPET WA - Meet the CEO Breakfast on Thursday 20th August
- Coaching and Mentoring Free Service - Victoria
- Exclusive Free Event - Essential Principles of Corporate Governance and Directors Duties
- Starting this Week - Standard 1: Achieving and Maintaining Compliance
- PPF 2015
ACPET WA - Meet the CEO Breakfast on Thursday 20th August
Monday, July 20 2015
ACPET WA would like to invite you and your colleagues to join us and other ACPET members at the ACPET WA – Meet the CEO Breakfast on Thursday 20th August, 2015 at 7.30am.
Don’t miss the opportunity to provide input directly to ACPET CEO, Rod Camm as the ACPET Board reviews the strategic direction of the organisation. It is also an opportunity to help shape the organisation's position on a whole range of key changes in the Education and Training Sector.
Matilda Bay is only five minutes from the Perth CBD and boasts panoramic views of the city, Swan River and Kings Park. Free parking at the front of the restaurant as well as street parking on Hackett Drive and in the Boat Ramp car park located next to the restaurant is available to all delegates to ensure easy access for you and your colleagues.
A plated breakfast will be provided along with tea and coffee.
The breakfast is a networking and social event for the Western Australian Education and Training community including Private and Public Providers and Industry representatives where key topical issues facing our industry can be discussed.