Edition 613, 20 July 2015
- Victorian VET Funding Review Issues Paper released
- Member Consultation - International Education 23 July
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) "working party" - Last Chance to Register!
- ACPET WA - Meet the CEO Breakfast on Thursday 20th August
- Coaching and Mentoring Free Service - Victoria
- Exclusive Free Event - Essential Principles of Corporate Governance and Directors Duties
- Starting this Week - Standard 1: Achieving and Maintaining Compliance
- PPF 2015
Unique Student Identifier (USI) "working party" - Last Chance to Register!
Monday, July 20 2015
ACPET invites you to attend a Unique Student Identifier (USI) ‘working party’ with the Department of Education and Training.
Come along and hear the USI in review and an update on its developments by Jason Coutts, Branch Manager (Acting Student Identifiers Registrar), Department of Education and Training and then also hear about the USI & funded training directly from WA’s Department of Training and Workforce Development’s Mark Bloomfield and Olivia Mayo. The conversation will then be opened to the group on addressing the issues.
Venue: The Jason Industries Room of the Australian Institute of Management (Leadership Centre), 76 Birkdale Street in Floreat
On: Thursday 30 July
Time: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Tea, Coffee and light refreshments will be provided
This event is free for members, however non members are welcome to attend with a payment to cover catering costs.
Registrations are essential as places are limited - To register please click here
We would like to extend sincere thanks to Australian Institute of Management WA for making meeting facilities available to ACPET.