Edition 613, 20 July 2015
- Victorian VET Funding Review Issues Paper released
- Member Consultation - International Education 23 July
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) "working party" - Last Chance to Register!
- ACPET WA - Meet the CEO Breakfast on Thursday 20th August
- Coaching and Mentoring Free Service - Victoria
- Exclusive Free Event - Essential Principles of Corporate Governance and Directors Duties
- Starting this Week - Standard 1: Achieving and Maintaining Compliance
- PPF 2015
Member Consultation - International Education 23 July
Monday, July 20 2015
The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources are seeking the expert opinions of ACPET Members so that they can identify how government can best build on Victoria’s competitive advantages, supporting and partnering with industry.
Your advice will be critical to identifying opportunities for the international education sector and practical strategies that can readily be implemented. This process builds on successive government action to support international education and recognises that we are operating in a highly competitive and dynamic market place.
The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources are holding a roundtable for ACPET members and invite you to contribute.
When: 23 July 2015
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Where: Level 46 55 Collins St, Melbourne
For more information or questions contact Rebecca Hall, Sector Lead, International Education on 0407 550 180.