Edition 613, 20 July 2015
- Victorian VET Funding Review Issues Paper released
- Member Consultation - International Education 23 July
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) "working party" - Last Chance to Register!
- ACPET WA - Meet the CEO Breakfast on Thursday 20th August
- Coaching and Mentoring Free Service - Victoria
- Exclusive Free Event - Essential Principles of Corporate Governance and Directors Duties
- Starting this Week - Standard 1: Achieving and Maintaining Compliance
- PPF 2015
Coaching and Mentoring Free Service - Victoria
Monday, July 20 2015
ACPET Victoria in conjunction the VET Development Centre is piloting an exclusive free online Coaching and Mentoring Service to Victorian members.
The Coaching and Mentoring Service will support participants to engage in an on-line community where they have the opportunity to access coaching and mentoring to assist them in their day-to day operations within the workplace. This access will be provided on a needs basis and may be one off or an ongoing program dependent on the participants needs.
This offer is open to all Victorian Members. All participants will:
- Be provided an opportunity to access individual one-on-one coaching and mentoring.
- Have the opportunity to interact with likeminded professionals in the group, they can pose a question and create discussion via a digital Chat Kiosk.
- Have access to participate in 2 webinars (subject to demand).
Click here for full program details.
For any questions or to register for this service, please email email@example.com or call 03 9412 5903.