Edition 613, 20 July 2015
- Victorian VET Funding Review Issues Paper released
- Member Consultation - International Education 23 July
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) "working party" - Last Chance to Register!
- ACPET WA - Meet the CEO Breakfast on Thursday 20th August
- Coaching and Mentoring Free Service - Victoria
- Exclusive Free Event - Essential Principles of Corporate Governance and Directors Duties
- Starting this Week - Standard 1: Achieving and Maintaining Compliance
- PPF 2015
Exclusive Free Event - Essential Principles of Corporate Governance and Directors Duties
Monday, July 20 2015
When: Tuesday 28 July
5:30pm - 7:30pm
Where: Chartered Acountants
Level 3, 600 Bourke Street
Craig Crosbie (Partner) and Tim Sturrock (Director) of PPB Advisory will be sharing their insights and expertise on the following:
- what is good corporate governance and how is it achieved?
- understanding the duties and risks of being a director, particularly in uncertain times
- delegation and reliance on others
- what is good financial reporting and how to maintain its integrity
- integrating and managing risk.
RSVP by Thursday 23 July 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the flyer.