Edition 613, 20 July 2015
- Victorian VET Funding Review Issues Paper released
- Member Consultation - International Education 23 July
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) "working party" - Last Chance to Register!
- ACPET WA - Meet the CEO Breakfast on Thursday 20th August
- Coaching and Mentoring Free Service - Victoria
- Exclusive Free Event - Essential Principles of Corporate Governance and Directors Duties
- Starting this Week - Standard 1: Achieving and Maintaining Compliance
- PPF 2015
Victorian VET Funding Review Issues Paper released
Monday, July 20 2015
The Issues paper for the Victorian VET Funding Review was released on Thursday 16 July 2015. ACPET is continuing consultation with the review secretariat to address the consultation questions that have been outlined in the paper. Click here to access the paper.
ACPET Victoria is honoured to have secured the lead reviewer of the Victorian VET Funding Review, Mr. Bruce MacKenzie PSM as guest speaker at this ACPET lunch.
Mr. MacKenzie will share his insights and perceptions of the issues highlighted in the issues paper for the VET Sector in Victoria. The MacKenzie Review will influence the broader work the Victorian Government is undertaking to create a more sustainable training system through various reforms to the contestable training market, which will be finalised later this year.
This is an event not to be missed. Click here to register your attendance.
When: Wednesday 5 August
12:00pm - 2:00pm
Where: Hilton South Wharf
2 Convention Centre Place
For more information contact Melinda Kavanagh firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9412 5903