Edition 612, 13 July 2015
- Proposed Changes to the ESOS Act
- Asia Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- CHC & HLT Training Package Implementation Workshops August - September 2015
- Victorian VET Funding Review - Interim Report due
- Victorian Workshop - Standard 1: Achieving and Maintaining Compliance
- NEW - Free Coaching and Mentoring Service Victoria
- Exclusive Free Event - Essential Principles of Corporate Governance and Directors Duties
Asia Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
Monday, July 13 2015
ACPET's Asia Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF) is a key event that aims to develop Education and Training provider’s capabilities to deliver high quality programs to the International market and to build cooperative relationships and capabilities through skills development in the Asia-Pacific region.
"Simplified Student Visa Framework"
Director, Education Policy
Department of Immigration and Border Protection
Mike Ferguson is currently the Director of Education Policy with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). Through this role Mike has responsibility for strategic policy related to the student visa programme, including the Future directions for streamlined visa processing consultations. Mike has worked for DIBP for approximately ten years since joining as a graduate in 2005 and has undertaken a number of positions within the department in Canberra, Sydney and overseas.
"Skills as a new global currency"
Professor Stephanie Fahey
Lead Partner for Education in Oceania
Stephanie has an impressive track record in higher education transformation both domestically and internationally. Her extensive international experience in training and education equips her to bring a global best practice perspective to performance improvement in the education sector.
After 1 After 25
July 2015 August 2015
APIEF Day $600 $700
APIEF Day $800 $900
APIEF and $1300 $1500
APIEF and $1600 $1800