Edition 605, 25 May 2015
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- ACPET Conference, Melbourne 26-28 August
- 53rd Australian Export Awards - Applications Open
This week in National professional development
Monday, May 25 2015
This week in professional development, we have a range of webinars from RPL - Getting it right through to Copyright in e-learning - What you need to know.
Check out what’s in store for the week:
- Implementing ACPET's Revised Code of Ethics & New Code of Practice
- Copyright in e-learning - what you need to know
- Unpacking a training package, units of competency and assessment requirements
- RPL - getting it right
- Building confidence in enrolling learners with disability
- Retention of assessments - smart solutions for busy RTO administrators
- Integrate Numeracy support into your vocational delivery and assessment
If you have purchased the bulk PD offer and need to update your staff details, please contact the PD team.
To see the full range of professional development webinars we are running until June 2015, please click here.
If you have any further queries on the webinars or need assistance to register, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.