Edition 601, 27 April 2015
- Excellence in Language, Literacy & Numeracy Practice Award - Free webinar for applying
- Call for Abstracts - Submission Deadline - 30 April 2015
- Applications for 2015 Green Gown Awards open 15 May
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- ACPET Vet works! Forum Darwin Skycity 22 May
- Register now - Attracting & Engaging Young learners in VET - Subsidised Workshop 6 May
- Subsidised business development PD series for SA RTOs
Applications for 2015 Green Gown Awards open 15 May
Monday, April 27 2015
Applications for the 2015 Green Gown Awards Australasia will open on 7 May and the deadline is 4pm Wednesday 29 July.
The Awards are held in conjunction with the the 15th International ACTS Conference at Deakin University’s Waterfront Campus in Geelong, Victoria from 21-23 October 2015. The theme “refocus + renew” encourages institutions, educators and practitioners to reflect on their achievements, their next steps and the important role they play in achieving sustainability.
Call for proposals and papers for the sustainability event are open until 10th June 2015.
Be sure to register for one of the 'top tips for success' free webinars to be held on 20 May and 2 July 2015.