Edition 601, 27 April 2015
- Excellence in Language, Literacy & Numeracy Practice Award - Free webinar for applying
- Call for Abstracts - Submission Deadline - 30 April 2015
- Applications for 2015 Green Gown Awards open 15 May
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- ACPET Vet works! Forum Darwin Skycity 22 May
- Register now - Attracting & Engaging Young learners in VET - Subsidised Workshop 6 May
- Subsidised business development PD series for SA RTOs
Excellence in Language, Literacy & Numeracy Practice Award - Free webinar for applying
Monday, April 27 2015
The Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Practice Award recognises innovation and excellence by an individual involved in improving LLN skills in an educational, community or workplace context.
The Award is one of the 18 awards presented at the 2015 Australian Training Awards, the peak national awards for vocational education and training (VET).
Applicants must meet the conditions of entry and:
• have appropriate qualifications to deliver training to adult learners, as required by the Australian Qualifications Framework;
• have at least twelve months of professional experience in adult LLN training provision and/or have completed a post-graduate LLN qualification; and
• have been involved in the provision of LLN training to adult learners [for some period] in the last twelve months
Applications for the Award are made directly to the Australian Training Awards by completing the nomination form on the website. Applications close Friday 29 May 2015.
Join in the free webinar on applying for the award on Thursday 30 April 2015 10.30am – 11:30am AEST.
Click here for more information