Edition 600, 20 April 2015
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- Apply for the 2015 Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- Register for the Tasmanian Skills Conference preceded by TCCI Skills Forum, Hobart 25-26 May
- Attend the Australian International Education (AIE) 2025 Roadshow Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised Business Development Workshops for SA RTOs
- Attracting and Engaging Young learners in VET - Subsidised Workshop 6 May
- Attend a free info session on Work Ready, 24 April
- Invitation to meet Bhutanese delegation at Workforce Planners network meeting 27 April
This week in National professional development
Monday, April 20 2015
This week in professional development, we have a range of webinars from Lifting the look of courses in Moodle through to Developing a compliant business improvement process.
Check out what’s in store for the week:
- Addressing stress, anxiety & mental health among learners & staff through mindfulness practice
- Induction Programs for Client Enterprises: an RTO business and training opportunity
- Developing a compliant business improvement process
- Blogging brings Business to your Institution- but how?
- Digital e-learning tools - what's out there?
- Improving student retention for potential profits - Marketing and Education together
- Advanced Moodle - Taking Moodle to the next level
- Transition Management and Teach Out - a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Lifting the look of courses in Moodle
If you have purchased the bulk PD offer and need to update your staff details, please contact the PD team.
To see the full range of professional development webinars we are running until June 2015, please click here.
If you have any further queries on the webinars or need assistance to register, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.