Edition 600, 20 April 2015
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- Apply for the 2015 Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- Register for the Tasmanian Skills Conference preceded by TCCI Skills Forum, Hobart 25-26 May
- Attend the Australian International Education (AIE) 2025 Roadshow Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised Business Development Workshops for SA RTOs
- Attracting and Engaging Young learners in VET - Subsidised Workshop 6 May
- Attend a free info session on Work Ready, 24 April
- Invitation to meet Bhutanese delegation at Workforce Planners network meeting 27 April
Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
Monday, April 20 2015
- Do I really understand the ACSF and CSfW frameworks?
- How do I apply them in my role?
- How do I help others in my RTO to apply them?
RTO staff come from a wide range of industry backgrounds with varying levels of foundation skills knowledge. The Foundation Skills Frameworks provide common tools for you to easily assess your learners’ language, literacy and numeracy as well as employability skills. The Frameworks are made up of:
- the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF), and
- the Core Skills for Work Development Framework (CSfW).
On behalf of the Australian Government, ACPET is pleased to offer you a fully subsidized ‘step up’ series which builds your knowledge and skills from introductory sessions through to a master class over an 8 month period:- join as many sessions as you like! Please see click here for workshops and webinars that are now available.
If you have any further queries or need assistance with registering, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.