Edition 599, 13 April 2015
- This week in National professional development
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- ACPET WA at CDAA National Conference
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Subsidised webinar for SA - Developing a winning staff team 20 April
- Subsidised webinar series for SA RTOs
SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
Monday, April 13 2015
There will be a Higher Education Roundtable for independent providers of higher education on the afternoon of 16 April to discuss and hear about current issues in the sector. The issues discussed will include the status of the Higher Education Bill and next steps, as well as the implications of the growing international trend for 'disaggregation' or 'unbundling', for higher education standards, Quality Assurance and the integrity and coherence of qualifications.
When: Thursday 16 April, 3pm to 5pm with refreshments and an opportunity for networking with colleagues
Where: WEA, Room G10, 223 Angas Street Adelaide (parking at rear for $3 in coins)
Speaker: Christine Ewan, AM Office for Learning & Teaching, Higher Education Standards Panel Research Fellow
No charge. To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
For some background on the practice of 'unbundling' see: