Edition 599, 13 April 2015
- This week in National professional development
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- ACPET WA at CDAA National Conference
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Subsidised webinar for SA - Developing a winning staff team 20 April
- Subsidised webinar series for SA RTOs
Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
Monday, April 13 2015
- Do I really understand the ACSF and CSfW frameworks?
- How do I apply them in my role?
- How do I help others in my RTO to apply them?
RTO staff come from a wide range of industry backgrounds with varying levels of foundation skills knowledge. The Foundation Skills Frameworks provide common tools for you to easily assess your learners’ language, literacy and numeracy as well as employability skills. The Frameworks are made up of:
- the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF), and
- the Core Skills for Work Development Framework (CSfW).
On behalf of the Australian Government, ACPET is pleased to offer you a fully subsidized ‘step up’ series which builds your knowledge and skills from introductory sessions through to a master class over an 8 month period:- join as many sessions as you like! Please see click here for workshops and webinars that are now available.
If you have any further queries or need assistance with registering, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.