Edition 599, 13 April 2015
- This week in National professional development
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- ACPET WA at CDAA National Conference
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Subsidised webinar for SA - Developing a winning staff team 20 April
- Subsidised webinar series for SA RTOs
This week in National professional development
Monday, April 13 2015
This week in professional development, we have a range of webinars from Are you ready for audit? through to Good practice - Elements of a quality assessment system.
Check out what’s in store for the week:
- Independent Validation of Assessment - Obligations and Ideas for RTOs
- Are you ready for audit?
- Creating an e-learning strategy for your RTO
- Using micro-case studies as tools in VET training and assessment
- Implementing ACPET's Revised Code of Ethics & New Code of Practice
- Good Practice - Elements of a quality assessment system
If you have purchased the bulk PD offer and need to update your staff details, please contact the PD team.
To see the full range of professional development webinars we are running until June 2015, please click here.
If you have any further queries on the webinars or need assistance to register, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.