Edition 598, 7 April 2015
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- Member webinars - Implementing the ACPET Code of Ethics & Code of Practice for engaging education agents
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Subsidised webinar for SA - Developing a winning staff team 20 April
- Subsidised webinar series for SA RTOs
- IEAA invitation to scoping for National Agents Quality Assurance System
Member webinars - Implementing the ACPET Code of Ethics & Code of Practice for engaging education agents
Tuesday, April 7 2015
On 13 March ACPET launched its revised Code of Ethics and new Code of Practice for Engaging Education Agents and we have developed resources for members to use when conducting a self-assesssment in relation to these.
To support members in familiarising themselves with the Codes and in using these resources, Ron Mazzachi, Chairman of the National Council of the Australian Organisation for Quality, will be conducting webinars in the coming weeks.
Please register now for one of the following the webinar times:
30 April from 10am-11:30 AET - eastern time
25 May from 10am-11:30 AET - eastern time
Places filling fast.
To register online for one of these or other webinars, please go to ACPET's Professional Development Calendar.