Edition 598, 7 April 2015
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- Member webinars - Implementing the ACPET Code of Ethics & Code of Practice for engaging education agents
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Subsidised webinar for SA - Developing a winning staff team 20 April
- Subsidised webinar series for SA RTOs
- IEAA invitation to scoping for National Agents Quality Assurance System
This week in National professional development
Tuesday, April 7 2015
This week in professional development, we have a range of webinars from An introduction to the NVR Standards through to Working Models of Industry Partnerships.
Check out what’s in store for the week:
- Developing a digital strategy focused on converting enquiries into enrolments
- Working Models of Industry Partnerships: beyond government funding
- Collecting evidence that matters - unpacking the rules of evidence
- An introduction to the NVR Standards 2015
- Using Moodle to manage your blended learning
- Building confidence in enrolling learners with disability
If you have purchased the bulk PD offer and need to update your staff details, please contact the PD team.
To see the full range of professional development webinars we are running until June 2015, please click here.
If you have any further queries on the webinars or need assistance to register, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.