Edition 597, 30 March 2015
- Scoping the Potential for a National Agents Quality Assurance System
- 4th UCEC Conference
- The Unique Student Identifier - Get Connected Today!
- Funding Grants for Women in the Education Sector
- NCVER Survey on RTO role of RTOs in delivering programs for school leavers
- This week in National professional development
- Managing VET Reputation
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Member webinars - Implementing the ACPET Code of Ethics & Code of Practice for engaging education agents
- Tasmanian Training Awards now open for applications
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Access the free ACPET-NDCO resource to build confidence in enrolling learners with Disability
4th UCEC Conference
Monday, March 30 2015
The University-Community Engagement Conference will be held on the Gold Coast from 1st-3rd November 2015.
This conference will be the first UCEC held in Australia, which is co-hosted by the Australian College of Applied Psychology and Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) as part of the Asia-Pacific University-Community Engagement Network (APUCEN). APUCEN has member institutions throughout South East Asia, Australia and Europe, and your attendance at UCEC2015 as a delegate or presenter will provide you an excellent opportunity to network with other delegates involved in community engagement work both within Australia and internationally.
For more information please click here.