Edition 597, 30 March 2015
- Scoping the Potential for a National Agents Quality Assurance System
- 4th UCEC Conference
- The Unique Student Identifier - Get Connected Today!
- Funding Grants for Women in the Education Sector
- NCVER Survey on RTO role of RTOs in delivering programs for school leavers
- This week in National professional development
- Managing VET Reputation
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Member webinars - Implementing the ACPET Code of Ethics & Code of Practice for engaging education agents
- Tasmanian Training Awards now open for applications
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Access the free ACPET-NDCO resource to build confidence in enrolling learners with Disability
This week in National professional development
Monday, March 30 2015
This week in professional development, we have a range of webinars from Moodle from scratch through to how to set up a successful partnership agreement.
Check out what’s in store for the week:
- An introduction to the NVR Standards 2015
- Implementing ACPET's Revised Code of Ethics & New Code of Practice
- Copyright in e-learning - what you need to know
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- Transition Management and Teach Out - a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Moodle from Scratch
If you have purchased the bulk PD offer and need to update your staff details, please contact the PD team.
To see the full range of professional development webinars we are running until June 2015, please click here.
If you have any further queries on the webinars or need assistance to register, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.