Edition 597, 30 March 2015
- Scoping the Potential for a National Agents Quality Assurance System
- 4th UCEC Conference
- The Unique Student Identifier - Get Connected Today!
- Funding Grants for Women in the Education Sector
- NCVER Survey on RTO role of RTOs in delivering programs for school leavers
- This week in National professional development
- Managing VET Reputation
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Member webinars - Implementing the ACPET Code of Ethics & Code of Practice for engaging education agents
- Tasmanian Training Awards now open for applications
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Access the free ACPET-NDCO resource to build confidence in enrolling learners with Disability
Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
Monday, March 30 2015
- Do I really understand the ACSF and CSfW frameworks?
- How do I apply them in my role?
- How do I help others in my RTO to apply them?
RTO staff come from a wide range of industry backgrounds with varying levels of foundation skills knowledge. The Foundation Skills Frameworks provide common tools for you to easily assess your learners’ language, literacy and numeracy as well as employability skills. The Frameworks are made up of:
- the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF), and
- the Core Skills for Work Development Framework (CSfW).
On behalf of the Australian Government, ACPET is pleased to offer you a fully subsidized ‘step up’ series which builds your knowledge and skills from introductory sessions through to a master class over an 8 month period:- join as many sessions as you like! Please see click here for workshops and webinars that are now available.
If you have any further queries or need assistance with registering, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.