Edition 597, 30 March 2015
- Scoping the Potential for a National Agents Quality Assurance System
- 4th UCEC Conference
- The Unique Student Identifier - Get Connected Today!
- Funding Grants for Women in the Education Sector
- NCVER Survey on RTO role of RTOs in delivering programs for school leavers
- This week in National professional development
- Managing VET Reputation
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Member webinars - Implementing the ACPET Code of Ethics & Code of Practice for engaging education agents
- Tasmanian Training Awards now open for applications
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Access the free ACPET-NDCO resource to build confidence in enrolling learners with Disability
Funding Grants for Women in the Education Sector
Monday, March 30 2015
In 2015 Women & Leadership Australia is administering a national initiative to support the development of female leaders across all sectors.
From March 2015 the initiative will provide women in the Education Sector with grants for leadership development. More specifically, grant applications are open to women employed in the Education Sector at three levels. Please click on the preferred program link for program and Grant Application details.
- Senior Management and Executive level Women Leaders can apply for $11,000 Individual Grants to undertake the Advanced Leadership Program.
- Women Managers can apply for $4,500 Individual Grants to undertake the Accelerated Leadership Performance Program.
- Women at all management levels can apply for a limited allocation of subsidised seats to attend the Australian Women’s Leadership Symposium in the following locations:
Should you wish to discuss the initiative in more detail please contact Shreya Aggarwal at the office of the National Industry Scholarship Program, Australian School of Applied Management on 03 9270 9000 or via SAggarwal@asam.edu.au