Edition 597, 30 March 2015
- Scoping the Potential for a National Agents Quality Assurance System
- 4th UCEC Conference
- The Unique Student Identifier - Get Connected Today!
- Funding Grants for Women in the Education Sector
- NCVER Survey on RTO role of RTOs in delivering programs for school leavers
- This week in National professional development
- Managing VET Reputation
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- Member webinars - Implementing the ACPET Code of Ethics & Code of Practice for engaging education agents
- Tasmanian Training Awards now open for applications
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Access the free ACPET-NDCO resource to build confidence in enrolling learners with Disability
Managing VET Reputation
Monday, March 30 2015
22-24th April, 2015 – Radisson Blu, Sydney
The dynamic and changing VET sector in Australia has been challenging for many RTOs. Organisations have had to reorder their priorities and rethink their strategic plan to be in-line with the changing landscape.
The Managing VET Reputation Conference will be happening in Sydney from 22-24th April 2015!
You will get the chance to hear from the following well experienced leaders within the VET sector:
- Larry Davies, General Manager Services, Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET)
- Dr Dianne Orr, Deputy Chief Commissioner and Commissioner (Compliance), Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Dr Craig Fowler, Managing Director, National Centre for Vocational Educational Research (NCVER)
- Alan Ross, Chief Executive Officer, Construction and Property Services Industry Skills Council (CPSISC)
- Pam Caven, Director Policy and Stakeholder Engagement, TAFE Directors Australia (TDA)
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Identify opportunities to strengthen your reputation within the dynamic VET sector
- Drive the quality of your training delivery via third party arrangements and industry engagement
- Embed the new standards to demonstrate excellence
- Discover strategies to optimise your compliance and quality assurance processes
- Enhance your organisational culture to drive your performance outcomes
ACPET readers can receive a 10% discount off the current price! To lock in your exclusive discount, just contact Akolade on 02 9247 6000 and reference VIP Code: WFXA2.
We look forward to seeing you there!