Edition 595, 16 March 2015
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- SA Training Awards open 23 March - Register for webinar to prepare
- Tasmanian Training Awards open 23 March - Register for webinar to prepare
- Interested in joining the SA Government Business Mission to China in May?
- VIC ACPET Breakfast with the New Minister 26 March 2015
This week in National professional development
Monday, March 16 2015
This week in professional development, we have a range of webinars from RTO financial management through to meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN.
Check out what’s in store for the week:
- Independent Validation of Assessment - Obligations and Ideas for RTOs
- An introduction to the NVR Standards 2015
- Introduction to VET
- RTO Financial Management - making it easy
- Preparing to lodge a successful Training Award application
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Improving student retention for potential profits - marketing and education together
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
If you have purchased the bulk PD offer and need to update your staff details, please contact the PD team.
To see the full range of professional development webinars we are running until June 2015, please click here.
If you have any further queries on the webinars or need assistance to register, please contact Dylan Wolfgramm.