Edition 595, 16 March 2015
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
- SA Training Awards open 23 March - Register for webinar to prepare
- Tasmanian Training Awards open 23 March - Register for webinar to prepare
- Interested in joining the SA Government Business Mission to China in May?
- VIC ACPET Breakfast with the New Minister 26 March 2015
SA Higher Education Roundtable & Networking, 16 April 3-5pm
Monday, March 16 2015
There will be a Higher Education Roundtable for independent providers of higher education on the afternoon of 16 April to discuss and hear about current issues in the sector. The issues discussed will include the status of the Higher Education Bill as well as the implications of the growing international trend for 'disaggregation' or 'unbundling', for higher education standards, Quality Assurance and the integrity and coherence of qualifications.
When: Thursday 16 April, 3pm to 5pm with refreshments and an opportunity for networking with colleagues
Where: WEA, Room G10, 223 Angas Street Adelaide (parking at rear for $3 in coins)
No charge. To register please email email@example.com .
For some background on the practice of 'unbundling' see: