Edition 591, 16 February 2015
- Support student choice- Higher Education Petition
- ACPET member only professional development offer!
- Foundation Skills for RTOs: free professional development in 2015
- This week in National professional development
- TEQSA 2015 Provider Information Request
- National Skills Week
- Building provider confidence in enrolling learners with disability - free resource & subsidised webinar 24 Feb
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14-15 June
- Free TLISC PD workshops for RTOs
- You're invited to the ACPET VET Forum, 26 February, 3:30pm, EDC Hindmarsh
National Skills Week
Monday, February 16 2015
National Skills Week 2015: August 24 – 30
Now in its fifth year, National Skills Week recognises, celebrates and informs students and the wider public on the diversity and benefits of undertaking Vocational Education and Training.
This year's theme will bring into focus the skills needs of Industry, associated with Australia's emerging areas of opportunity.
The week will seek to mobilise, inform and inspire Australians of all ages to explore the skills that Australia needs to advance the nations competitiveness and global opportunities.
More details will be released in coming weeks, but please note the dates.
For further information, please contact Kirstin Casey.
Phone: (02) 8080 0111